Terms and Conditions
1. AGREEMENT These sponsorship terms and conditions are agreed to by GLOBAL INTEGRAL BEAUTY and the sponsor whose name is indicated on the Sponsorship Opportunity Registration Form. Together, the Booking Form and these Terms and Conditions will govern Sponsor’s performance as described in this Sponsorship Agreement. Capitalized terms not otherwise defined in these Terms and Conditions shall have the meanings ascribed to them in the Registration Form. Unless otherwise indicated, all references in these Terms and Conditions to paragraphs or sections refer to the paragraphs and sections of these Terms and Conditions. GLOBAL INTEGRAL BEAUTY reserves the right to accept or reject any proposed Sponsorship or Sponsorship Agreement, at its sole discretion. GLOBAL INTEGRAL BEAUTY reserves the right to adopt additional regulations and to modify these Terms and Conditions, as it deems necessary for the overall success of the Event. Such modifications may include changes to the Terms and Conditions, the rules and regulations set forth herein, the Sponsorship Agreement, and any other written agreement that may affect the undersigned parties, which are made a part hereof as if fully incorporated. therein, and Sponsor agrees to abide by them.
2. PAYMENT AND CANCELLATION POLICY Full payment must be received with the Registration Form to ensure Sponsorship. Without full payment, GLOBAL INTEGRAL BEAUTY cannot guarantee and will not reserve the Sponsorship for the Sponsor. All requests to cancel a sponsorship must be submitted in writing. All paid and guaranteed Sponsorships that have been canceled in writing (as provided in the Terms and Conditions) at least sixty (60) days prior to the event will receive a refund of fifty percent (50%) of the total sponsorship fee. Sponsorship. No refunds or credits will be issued on cancellation requests received less than sixty (60) days prior to the scheduled Event. Sponsorships are not transferable.
3. TERM The term of the Sponsorship Agreement will begin on the date hereof and will continue in full force and effect until the end of the Event.
4. COMPLIANCE Sponsor agrees to abide by all GLOBAL INTEGRAL BEAUTY rules, regulations and policies currently in existence and that may hereafter be adopted by GLOBAL INTEGRAL BEAUTY.
5. SPONSORSHIP APPROVAL All Sponsorship activities and promotions are subject to the approval of GLOBAL INTEGRAL BEAUTY. GLOBAL INTEGRAL BEAUTY reserves the right to restrict, prohibit or remove any Sponsor activity, material, or promotion that, in its opinion and sole discretion, is questionable for any reason and may detract from the overall character of the Event. Such activities and promotions may include but are not limited to, people, objects, conduct, printed materials, and anything GLOBAL INTEGRAL BEAUTY determined to be questionable. GLOBAL INTEGRAL BEAUTY will in no case be responsible for expenses incurred as a result of said restriction, prohibition, or elimination.
6. CHOICE OF THE COMPANY LOGO At the time of signing the Sponsorship Agreement, the Sponsor may provide GLOBAL INTEGRAL BEAUTY with several versions of its logo. GLOBAL INTEGRAL BEAUTY will select the best version of the Sponsor’s logo for the most effective collateral production.
7. COMPANY RECOGNITION A Sponsorship will exist in association with one (1) corporate brand name only. Sponsorship may not be shared between two (2) or more entities.
8. SPONSORSHIP MATERIALS GLOBAL INTEGRAL BEAUTY retains complete control over the design of all materials produced to perform the Sponsorship. All materials used to publicize the Event will be the property of GLOBAL INTEGRAL BEAUTY. If the materials bear a GLOBAL INTEGRAL BEAUTY logo, the materials must also contain the following: (i) the date of the Event; (ii) the name of the Event; and (iii) the GLOBAL INTEGRAL BEAUTY Event logo provided by GLOBAL INTEGRAL BEAUTY specifically for the Event. Under no circumstances may a Sponsor use a GLOBAL INTEGRAL BEAUTY logo that is not specifically provided in connection with the Sponsored Event. GLOBAL INTEGRAL BEAUTY grants Sponsor a limited, royalty-free, fully paid up, non-exclusive, non-transferable, and terminable right and privilege to use the specifically provided GLOBAL INTEGRAL BEAUTY logo for the sole purpose of promoting the Event as described above. No other right, ownership, license, permission, or interest of any kind in or to the use of any intellectual property right of GLOBAL INTEGRAL BEAUTY is or is intended to be given to, transferred to, or acquired by the Sponsor. Sponsor agrees to comply with the marking provisions of United States trademark laws. Sponsor agrees that its use of the GLOBAL INTEGRAL BEAUTY logo will be for the benefit of GLOBAL INTEGRAL BEAUTY and that Sponsor will not acquire any rights as a result of this limited license. Any use of GLOBAL INTEGRAL BEAUTY’s intellectual property in excess of the limited license set forth above will constitute a material breach of this Agreement.
9. COSTS AND EXPENSES All costs, fees and expenses not directly covered as benefits of the Sponsorship are the sole responsibility of the Sponsor.
10. INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR Each party is an independent contractor. This Sponsorship Agreement does not constitute either party as an agent, representative or partner of the other and neither shall it have the authority to enter into contracts or assume obligations on behalf of the other. Each party shall be solely responsible for all debts and obligations incurred by it in performing its obligations under the Sponsorship Agreement, including, without limitation, all obligations to and with respect to its employees, and each party agrees to indemnify the other to the extent that one party is held liable for a debt or obligation of the other party under this paragraph.
11. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY Subject to the following provisions relating to the revocation of the Agreement, the trademarks, service marks, brand names, logos and artwork displayed on the posters and other materials listed herein, and all trademark rights trademark or copyright in such posters and other materials shall be and remain the sole and exclusive property of GLOBAL INTEGRAL BEAUTY. Sponsor shall have no right to use in any manner or reproduce for any purpose any trade or corporate names, trademarks, service marks, logos or other proprietary symbols of GLOBAL INTEGRAL BEAUTY, without the prior written consent of GLOBAL INTEGRAL BEAUTY. NACE’s use of Sponsor’s name and logo in accordance with Sponsorship does not imply GLOBAL INTEGRAL BEAUTY’s approval, endorsement, certification or reference of any product or service provided by Sponsor.
12. CONFIDENTIALITY “Confidential Information” means information exchanged by the parties that is not generally known to the public and that at the time of disclosure is identified as, or would be construed by the receiving party as, proprietary or confidential. Confidential information may be disclosed by a party in oral, written, visual, electronic, or other form. The party receiving such Confidential Information (“Receiving Party”) shall take the same care and discretion to prevent the disclosure, publication and dissemination of any Confidential Information received from the disclosing Party (“Information Disclosing Party”) as the Party recipient uses with its own information that it does not wish to disclose, publish or disseminate (but in no event less than a reasonable level of care). Except as expressly permitted under this Sponsorship Agreement, the Receiving Party may not: (A) disclose, duplicate, copy, transmit, or disseminate in any way any Confidential Information of the Party disclosing the information; (B) use the Confidential Information of the Disclosing Party (i) for the receiving Party’s own benefit or that of any third party, (ii) to the detriment of the Disclosing Party, or (iii) for any purpose other than the performance of this Agreement; (C) commercially exploit any Confidential Information of the Party disclosing the information; Or (d) acquire any right, or enforce any right, in the Confidential Information of the Party disclosing the information. Confidential Information also includes the terms of this Agreement. This paragraph shall survive the termination of this Agreement.
13. INSURANCE REQUIREMENTS During the term of this Agreement, Sponsor must maintain general liability insurance in full for the year for acts or omissions of Sponsor.
14. COMPLIANCE WITH LAWS Sponsor will comply with all of its obligations to GLOBAL INTEGRAL BEAUTY in accordance with all federal, state, and local laws, rules, statutes, enactments, orders, and regulations of the United States, including those of any government agency, and all interpretations and changes, supplements or replacements to any of the foregoing that are applicable to Sponsor in the performance of its obligations for the Event. The Sponsor is duly authorized or qualified to do business and is in good standing in any jurisdiction where a license, authorization or qualification is required for the ownership or leasing of assets or the commercial transaction of the nature negotiated by it, except where the fact of failure to hold such license, authorization, or qualification will not have a material adverse effect on Sponsor’s ability to perform its obligations under this Sponsorship Agreement.
15. INDEMNIFICATION Sponsor agrees to indemnify and hold GLOBAL INTEGRAL BEAUTY, the Event facilities and their owners, officers, committees, directors, employees, and agents (collectively, the “Indemnitees”) harmless from all claims, costs, losses, expenses, causes of action, responsibilities and obligations of any type or nature, that the Sponsor has, or may have, or that has been, or could have been, or in the future could assert against you in connection with the acts of the Sponsor , its directors, shareholders, officers, agents or employees. By signing this Agreement, Sponsor expressly releases Indemnitees from any claims for loss, damage, or injury.
16. RIGHT OF PREFERENCE OF SPONSOR GLOBAL INTEGRAL BEAUTY intends to sponsor future events and provide additional opportunities for sponsorships. The parties acknowledge and accept that GLOBAL INTEGRAL BEAUTY has no obligation to sponsor any future event. In recognition of the Sponsor’s support of the Event, GLOBAL INTEGRAL BEAUTY agrees that with respect to the following year’s GLOBAL INTEGRAL BEAUTY sponsored Event, GLOBAL INTEGRAL BEAUTY grants Sponsor preemptive rights over all potential sponsors for the same Sponsor of the same Event, in the following year. Sponsors are eligible for this right of first refusal to renew their Sponsorship for the annual GLOBAL INTEGRAL BEAUTY conference if the Sponsorship amounts to $1,000 or more; however, benefits and Sponsorship consideration can be negotiated as needed. Sponsors will have ninety (90) days from the end of the Event to elect to renew their Sponsorship for the following year. If Sponsor does not notify GLOBAL INTEGRAL BEAUTY of its intention to renew its Sponsorship within the ninety (90) day period, GLOBAL INTEGRAL BEAUTY reserves the right to open the Sponsorship opportunity to the public without prior notice to Sponsor.
17. NOTICES Notices (including any consent or communication) must be in writing and may be sent by first class mail (return receipt requested) or hand delivered to the address listed below for GLOBAL INTEGRAL BEAUTY, and to the address listed in the Booking Form, as provided by the Sponsor. Any party may change their notice address using this procedure.